QuestionRez chams bypass request

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Rez chams bypass request
Hey guys , Valofe pacthed all the mods when I inject a mod I get a message client reinstallation recommended/
so Im asking if you can help me bypass the gameguad and use chams again .
Quote Originally Posted by Spear2018 View Post
Hey guys , Valofe pacthed all the mods when I inject a mod I get a message client reinstallation recommended/
so Im asking if you can help me bypass the gameguad and use chams again .
hmm last I knew it worked with the method posted in the main section. I'll update and test

@Spear2018 ... yeah current bypass still works. Use the one posted in the main section. Its for CA:Classic only
Hey all, where exactly in the main section? Please share a direct link to it

TY

- - - Updated - - -

Spear, can you please share the chams file you have?
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?