Some scripts that i use

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Some scripts that i use
Hi,

here are some scripts that i use for RSBOT. these are not included with bot.
Just extract and place in Scripts folder and click ''compile scripts''.
Credits to: (all members of RSBOT) Mr_Sharingan, BloddyHarry, creative, QAZWSX and v bu113t v. Hope u like!

VirusTotal: Virustotal. MD5: a9c0c75c65f05beaaee829f7cfe813ddⓘ

Screenys:

Bloddy Vial Filler:



Newb Combat or Tnt Combat (look exactly the same only TnT kills goblins):



Sharingan Clay Miner:



Clay Softener Rapist:



Minotaur Killer:
RSBOT Scripts.rarattachment deleted · 33 downloads before removal
Yes, we need screen. Did you make this?. If you didnt, then add credits.
k, will do
Well, now, it looks good. I hope, that it does not have ads.
I dont have anything in my scripts folder, it has another folder called precompiled and I dont know how to compile this, i right click on file...no option to compile...wtf help?
Quote Originally Posted by Demented420 View Post
I dont have anything in my scripts folder, it has another folder called precompiled and I dont know how to compile this, i right click on file...no option to compile...wtf help?
If he does not anwser this thread soon, pm him.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us