WTBAged ebay account

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Aged ebay account
Looking for a decently aged ebay account with possibly some feedback, but basically I need an account or two so I can sell some shit and dodge the fees. Let me know if you got what I'm looking for I can pay btc paypal etc
Quote Originally Posted by ulyss View Post
Looking for a decently aged ebay account with possibly some feedback, but basically I need an account or two so I can sell some shit and dodge the fees. Let me know if you got what I'm looking for I can pay btc paypal etc
I'm new as fuck on here so idk exactly how it goes but I think I can help you
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?