OutdatedSave Injector DBD 3.4.2+
Just to be clear. It worked like a charm, but do i have to change my date to 2017 or just the date format? I've changed it just to be save and follow all, but nothing written about change the actual date.
Im getting this error: http://prnt.sc/qmkn5n , what am I doing wrong? I followed all step by step?
does this have a high chance of getting you banned?
When I extract the save injector from the zip the sm.exe appears and then quickly dissapears does anybody knows why or how to fix it?
I get an error when injecting the save file or dumping it
This is the error:
ERRORObject reference not set to an instance of an object.
ERROR: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
ERROR: failed to inject FullProfile.txt
This is the error:
ERRORObject reference not set to an instance of an object.
ERROR: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
ERROR: failed to inject FullProfile.txt
now Is this still working?
ive done this save inject many times before but after downgrading to 3.0 i now get a Steam Offline error message. tried restarting many times, wont launch into game at all
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Dead by Daylight Discussion & HelpSave Injector - Save Edıtor 3.2 AboutVE 5 Dead by Daylight Discussion & HelpIs it still possible to do save edit via save injector?
1 Dead by Daylight Discussion & HelpCloud Save injector.KI 2 Dead by Daylight Hacks & CheatsProfile Save for DBD 1.6.2LA 10 CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source CodeSaving Injector as .exe with VB 2010
4
