Outdated[X32.4.1] 059 client

Posts 31–45 of 83 · Page 3 of 6
Hello, its just me or the command /mscale isnt functioning?.

thx like always beautiful mamen
So. I don't know if maybe this is just me, but; I keep crashing in UDL treasure room.

Once the boss is activated, it takes maybe 3-5 seconds before I crash back to the character selection screen, and it happens consistently. I've tested it a few times and I crashed every time.

I'm not sure what could be causing it, and so far it only happens in the UDL troom.

EDIT: after reading other replies, seems to be a common issue. Wonder if this will get fixed :/
Quote Originally Posted by undeadbread View Post
So. I don't know if maybe this is just me, but; I keep crashing in UDL treasure room.

Once the boss is activated, it takes maybe 3-5 seconds before I crash back to the character selection screen, and it happens consistently. I've tested it a few times and I crashed every time.

I'm not sure what could be causing it, and so far it only happens in the UDL troom.

EDIT: after reading other replies, seems to be a common issue. Wonder if this will get fixed :/
Looking into it sorry
great additions in this update

would be awesome if you added v (for vault) in the /con command
I can't believe you listened to my feature request, I don't have words to explain how happy I am that you actually listened to my humble feature suggestion. Thank you soo much <3

also, if you're willing to add vault too as the person above me suggested it would be dandy!

Cheers!
Socket Server 10 error :error 2031, ??????????????????
Great client, thanks you! Can you add an autoability health threshold for other stuff like quiver, shields too, not only for spell bomb?
BUG: Game crashes when you attack UDL treasure room boss. Just letting peeps know
im encountering an issue where i can only go to my vault and the nexus key doesnt work. any ideas on how to fix??
Quote Originally Posted by jarjarshankz View Post
im encountering an issue where i can only go to my vault and the nexus key doesnt work. any ideas on how to fix??
Make sure in settings your "Vault Only" option isn't checked. This is located in Options >> Other >> Second Row (VAULT ONLY)
Quote Originally Posted by bobbitworm13 View Post
How do i turn off tomb hacks?
/tomb inside the current tomb
can any1 tell me how i can use auto aim on my spellbomb on my wiz? thank you
game quality went to 0 when using in flash.
it takes ages to load in n stuff, does everyone have that problem or is it just me?
Posts 31–45 of 83 · Page 3 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us