[SOLVED] Program for all title in game

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
[SOLVED] Program for all title in game
I have join a domination, and i have see 96% per cent in a server, and after i leave, i have all title, emblem, weapon, defi, all !!!
What is this program if you know ?
Probably someone running a modded server.
Its a console command or a mod for the modloader
Anyone have this mod? i really need this !
just take a look around
there are console commands for it

/marked as solved
I have all the orders, but I do not know is which? Could you help me to tell me what exactly is this command? Or if it's a mod, I ask that the name or a person who would know.
Thank you for your help the community
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us