Outdated[X32.5.1] 059 client

Posts 16–30 of 76 · Page 2 of 6
Quote Originally Posted by huntg6 View Post
oryx castle glitched????? Whenever I load into the castle the screen is black and I cant move.
Did u try desactivating the Map Hack?
Hack not working? Getting "load error, retrying". worked find on my other computer last night but isn't working on my laptop.
I got the same error Load Error, retrying....
Quote Originally Posted by alvor3 View Post
I got the same error Load Error, retrying....
i downloaded .exe client. Problem solved
Quote Originally Posted by huntg6 View Post
Hack not working? Getting "load error, retrying". worked find on my other computer last night but isn't working on my laptop.
Quote Originally Posted by alvor3 View Post
I got the same error Load Error, retrying....
To fix this, try to run the hack in flashplayer, when you reach the "loading..." or "load error, retrying" screen, right click inside the flash player and select "Global Settings". Then go to the "Advanced" tab and select "Trusted Location Settings". Once there, click "Add..." , "Add Folder" and select the folder that you keep your swf file in.
Hey, I fixed by doing this
Quote Originally Posted by huntg6 View Post
Hack not working? Getting "load error, retrying". worked find on my other computer last night but isn't working on my laptop.
I got the same load error, but i tried to download the original swf, then showed the :
''Unable to load language error bug''
then just go there and there you go !
I must ask if I m the only one that cant use the command /mscale
idk if I'm just blind or if it's a bug but I can't TP to someone when I right click on a name in chat. Anywhere I click on a name (besides in chat) I just Teleport to them and in Nexus when I right click I can just trade with right click. The option Extended Player Menu doesn't change anything when I turn it on/off.

Edit:

If the camera is like this it doesn't work:


like this it does:


works fine on non-steam and also has much higher FOV


I guess I either have to switch to non-steam or live with it or is this fixable?
Quote Originally Posted by Skyyofficial View Post
idk if I'm just blind or if it's a bug but I can't TP to someone when I right click on a name in chat. Anywhere I click on a name (besides in chat) I just Teleport to them and in Nexus when I right click I can just trade with right click. The option Extended Player Menu doesn't change anything when I turn it on/off.

Edit:

If the camera is like this it doesn't work:


like this it does:


works fine on non-steam and also has much higher FOV


I guess I either have to switch to non-steam or live with it or is this fixable?
For that are u using /Mscale? Because when i put /Mscale 0.7 there is a command on the chat that said me Mscale now its 0.7 but nothing happend

EDIT: Nothing happend when i write /mscale 0.7
Quote Originally Posted by Romix07 View Post
how do i know if i have a custom version ? can't load the client since last 3 updates and that may be the issue
Sorry for the late response:

Look at the bottom left when you open the client. Where the version number is. It should only have one number in light grey text, currently it should say "RotMG #X32.5.1"

If you have a custom version, then right next to this grey text will be white text in parenthesis. So if you had X32.5 set then the whole version line would look like this: "RotMG #X32.5.1 (X32.5)"

If you see that white text/text in parenthesis just click on the version number and then leave the box that comes up blank and click "set". It will go back to the client version number.

For some of you others that have "connection error... retrying" I would also suggest verifying the correct version this way.
Quote Originally Posted by postshalom View Post
so Im coming back after a long time and the method I used to use does not work anymore? I download those links and normally I would put them directly into the steam folder and replace the AssembleeGameClientProxy file with it. This no longer works on my pc is there an alternate way to get the hack?
ALSO: WTF is the secret? I use Steam but have no idea what to type in Secret when im on flash
Did you ever figure this out?
Great client! Could you add a customizable delay for autoloot like with pots? I don't wanna pick things up too fast.
Also, anyone know how to get muledump working with this? This is how mine looks but it's not working. Paths are correct.
And what does proxy server mean/how do I use it?
Quote Originally Posted by postshalom View Post
so Im coming back after a long time and the method I used to use does not work anymore? I download those links and normally I would put them directly into the steam folder and replace the AssembleeGameClientProxy file with it. This no longer works on my pc is there an alternate way to get the hack?
ALSO: WTF is the secret? I use Steam but have no idea what to type in Secret when im on flash
You didn't do it right, or something else is going on.

To give better help, please explain how you started the game and what your results were after you replaced the swf in your steam library. What did you see? Normal client? Error messages?

Also, the "secret" stuff you will need to run the client through steam to dump first before you are going to know what to type into the flash player SWF. I would suggest just using steam myself though.
I am instantly loaded into Vault and I can't get out of it. I can go to any other portal besides Nexus that is in the vault but from places like Daily Quest, i can't use their nexus teleport to get to nexus. I'm literally just stuck in vault

// edit
Found out that Vault Only is enabled by default
Posts 16–30 of 76 · Page 2 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?