LightbulbBravia's Hook 2.2

Posts 16–30 of 92 · Page 2 of 7
Quote Originally Posted by XeroXKing View Post
I never understood the Feature "Glitcher" What exactly does it do >___>
A glitcher makes you go super fast, letting you go through walls. The old glitchers were better though. They let you glitch into walls without going super fast, and it was much, much easier to control.
Hey. Some of the hacks don't work for me. and some do.
Quote Originally Posted by XeroXKing View Post
I never understood the Feature "Glitcher" What exactly does it do >___>
I'm not 100% sure about this, but i am 100% sure its 1 of these.
A: Walk through walls.
B: Makes you go super fast into the wall thats in your direction.
Like i said not 100% sure which
Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous1 View Post
I'm not 100% sure about this, but i am 100% sure its 1 of these.
A: Walk through walls.
B: Makes you go super fast into the wall thats in your direction.
Like i said not 100% sure which
Oh lol. Everytime I turn it on and walk forward I just glitch and go outside of the map every single time thats why >_>. Thanks for the information.
Quote Originally Posted by XeroXKing View Post
Oh lol. Everytime I turn it on and walk forward I just glitch and go outside of the map every single time thats why >_>. Thanks for the information.
Haha thats exactly what happens to me when i use glitchers
Ok I used it and, some of the major features don't work for me Windows 7 64 bit
No Recoil doesn't work
Hover also doesn't work
Glitcher Rarely works for me
No idea how to use the semi-crasher

So i conclude that it's a Decent hack With some nice solid features but it's a little broken overall 7.5 Outta 10 good job *high fives*
Nice hack but if there is server crasher This is going to suk
Semi crasher?

Please explain :P

but other then not explaining what you mean by "Semi" Good release. wheres no recoil?
NIce hack bruh, wish i could use it...No keyboard. (Im using Click-N-Type)
Lliyl how did u get ur sig pic so big? Mine is small and i want to know how to get it bigger.
Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post
WTF ... STOLE MY POST THEME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,,,....,,,

People just cant be original these days
Gave u credz

Quote Originally Posted by Polo2 View Post
NIce hack bruh, wish i could use it...No keyboard. (Im using Click-N-Type)
Lliyl how did u get ur sig pic so big? Mine is small and i want to know how to get it bigger.
Me 2
WTF ... STOLE MY POST THEME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,,,....,,,

People just cant be original these days
Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post
WTF ... STOLE MY POST THEME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,,,....,,,

People just cant be original these days
Who me? I didnt steal anybodys idea, like i said i am the flame.
And how do i get my sig bigger?
Cool Semi crasher
Yea what is semi-crasher?
Posts 16–30 of 92 · Page 2 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?