QuestionHelp with LiquidOffset and StateLiquidOffset

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Help with LiquidOffset and StateLiquidOffset
I know how to find the pointer for the liquids. But I get confused when trying to understand the offsets and how to organize them to it's "x0+" format like these:

WaterOffset=0x68+0xE4+0x10+0x5C+0x50+0x2C4
StateWaterOffset=0x68+0xF4+0x24+0x0+0x58+0x9A8

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/attachmen...2&d=1580593894

Link above are plasma pointers I found, but I don't know how to get the LiquidOffset and StateLiquidOffset out of them and put them in the correct
"0x+" format.

Im new to this, and I will take advice from anyone with the knowledge on how to do it.
"0x" is just designation that number is hex
decimal 26 is hex 0x1A
you are using 0x for compilator so it knows what type of number it is
Quote Originally Posted by TetraQuadra View Post
"0x" is just designation that number is hex
decimal 26 is hex 0x1A
you are using 0x for compilator so it knows what type of number it is
Thanks for that.
Why does the adhoc effect maintain the shake?
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?