The Asisstant (Full)
Fully automatic completion of the quest The Assisstant.
I have pretty much everything on my main account, so I probably won't be posting many bots however, if I can get Grimvoire v3.8+ to work on my RDP, I will create some fully automatic bots to obtain StoneCrusher and such on alts.
Info:
- Gets gold
- Does quest
Prerequisites:
- Grimoire v3.8+ (optionally the one with fixed skill sets, found in v3.8 thread)
Notes:
- Uses VHL skill set
- Won't work with Grimoire v3.8, as it utilizes the {USERNAME} variable however, if you want to, you can easily convert it.
Virus scan:
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/ssflxz2bhe
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...1da2/detection
I have pretty much everything on my main account, so I probably won't be posting many bots however, if I can get Grimvoire v3.8+ to work on my RDP, I will create some fully automatic bots to obtain StoneCrusher and such on alts.
Info:
- Gets gold
- Does quest
Prerequisites:
- Grimoire v3.8+ (optionally the one with fixed skill sets, found in v3.8 thread)
Notes:
- Uses VHL skill set
- Won't work with Grimoire v3.8, as it utilizes the {USERNAME} variable however, if you want to, you can easily convert it.
Virus scan:
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/ssflxz2bhe
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...1da2/detection
