Red faceSolvedCetera Auto Decline

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Cetera Auto Decline
Does anyone know how to decline all drops while botting? If you know please tell me how to do it that would be helpful. Thanks
How're you using Cetera? I'm stuck on the grey Coded by 133spider screen at 0%
Quote Originally Posted by Jipseey View Post
How're you using Cetera? I'm stuck on the grey Coded by 133spider screen at 0%
Same too
Quote Originally Posted by Jipseey View Post
How're you using Cetera? I'm stuck on the grey Coded by 133spider screen at 0%
I can make a video on how to download and get it set up properly if you'd like.
over a week since last response from op

/solved
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us