[V100 - TU31] Black Ops 3 Zombie Trainer 1.4.9

Posts 166–173 of 173 · Page 12 of 12
crash
black ops 3 crash every time I try to use zm1.4.9....
I do everything you say to do but don't work
Would it be possible to pay you to make a menu somewhat like this for BTD6? There's a cheat engine table online but it appears to not be up to date anymore.
Quote Originally Posted by billy bub123 View Post
Would it be possible to pay you to make a menu somewhat like this for BTD6? There's a cheat engine table online but it appears to not be up to date anymore.
I want to inform that selling any cheats on MPGH is prohibited. It would have to be out of the kindness of their heart.
this is the best trainer for when there was only T7 and infinity loader
New Trainer
Damn this new preview looks very neat! Trainer was already perfect but I cant wait till you release this version!
Need Help!!!
I'm not sure if i am doing something wrong but whenever i try to use this, it doesnt apply anything. I change the money, the time scale the starting weapon, etc. But once the game loads, nothing is changed. Am i doing something wrong or is there something else i am supposed to have installed other then the trainer app?
Posts 166–173 of 173 · Page 12 of 12

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?