SmileWarrock Trouble Since Patch

Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
Warrock Trouble Since Patch. Freezing
I'm experiencing this exact same issue since the update and I'm using Windows 7 64bit.

Just so you guys know, this is a compatibility issue between Windows and Warrock and is more of an issue with Windows more than anything. Also, just so you know, creating and administrating a game isn't the easiest thing in the world to do, and creating this patch probably took weeks for them to do, so fixing these types of issues are not going to be instant and can take some time to fix especially when it's a compatibility issue like this and they cant even generate the same issue.

However, I think it would make since to undo whatever changes they last made, just as a temporary fix. But I'm assuming that's not a good idea for them as it may impact their progress in getting the issue resolved, and additionally it's very counter-productive towards their new soccer theme promo.

Also The only thing i can add is, please contribute by posting ur DXDiag here:

http://forums.gamersfirst.com/index.php?showtopic=60293
I'm getting the same troubles. They could stop the updates, find the code where Windows 7 compatibly comes in to play, fix any problems, and if they can't recreate the issue, get a VMWare of Windows 7, then run WarRock in it, and see what's going on. I realize this could be time consuming, but it'll most likely be quicker than working the problems out while others are playing it. And do you guys know how many people use Windows 7 now?? This is a large amount we're talking about, considering that number, and the possibility of them playing WarRock, this is not a small group here. Hopefully K2 can work out their problems smoothly, because I'm stuck @ home for the night...
yeah i know right.. it`s stupid i don`t know why they would do such a big patch at once... they said they tested it and it worked but maybe they aren`t using windows 7 they might be using mac or some stuff who knows but we will have to wait... nothings ever perfect the first time. :P
That sucks, It may work for me I'll try now.. I'm running Vista x32/x86
same problem
Ya my warrock also freezes after log in,

Specs : Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit

GPU : Ati HD 5870 with latest drivers

hope they will come with a new patch or so to fix this !
Wow that sucks guys, I will logon now to see if I got the same problem on Win7 32 bit..

Check out the official warrock forum for more info..
me dont have nothink problem only dont work the event that's is for warrock problem real
it`s messed up still happening did it work for you reaper?
I've tried some solutions from the warrock forum, but they
aint working for me Guess we have to wait guys
Quote Originally Posted by lovemommy View Post
it`s messed up still happening did it work for you reaper?
Sorry man, got like 5 people PMing me lawl, updating nao

Edit: G1's download servers are soooo slow, 230kb/s I was downloading a torrent today at 1.3mb/s
lol oh you never answered my pm`s from last night buds hehe
Yea sorry had some friends over tonight and got drunk

Just replied to your message before..
i guess :P hehe so did the game work?
Yea no problems here, must be a 64 bit thing, this is why I don't use 64 bit operating systems..

People think bigger is better but I personally think 64 bit is an overkill for a home PC, great for servers and databases but you will have a lot of compatibility issues with real world applications.. People say "oh but you can have more RAM' I use 4gb of G-Skill DDR3 2000mhz and my RAM meter never goes over 30%
Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us