A.V.A UAV hack?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
A.V.A UAV hack?
Hey yesterday i went to do 1vs1 with some choob i didnt look at hes s/d
and when the game started i was UAV-d when he was still loading the game like wtf and later i played with the same choob when it was full room and the same sec game started everyone in out team was UAV-d and all opps saw us.
I was like wtf and im prtty sure its an hack coz impossible its a bug coz it only happened when i was playng with that choob.

If someone knows where to get this hack plz reply.
Well a ling time ago I had the same thing every time UAV stopped it starte agian , and evryone was visible .
Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
Well a ling time ago I had the same thing every time UAV stopped it starte agian , and evryone was visible .

Well when i played with this hacker than the UAV never stopped.
I wish I had this hack.
I';m taking a guess that its VIP hacks?
ITS NOT A HACK!!!
If you were playing in Castle Rock there is a glitch there and only the person that has the binos can UAV people in the spawn... This glitch is still working but its illegal!
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?