Changing model and PVMLA

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Changing model and PVMLA
so what im wondering is.. can you still change the model of a modded gun.
for example, let's say i change the PVMLA of an ak47 to the uzi anibase.

it now looks like an uzi in game right now. Now what my question is, can i change this model to look like an ak-47 AND still retaining the high fire rate?
My question is, why did you post a thread and not just try it out?
Quote Originally Posted by Mc565 View Post
My question is, why did you post a thread and not just try it out?
i'm too lazy to try it out for myself

I also don't want to do something in vain if it ends up not working.
Quote Originally Posted by thisisakevin View Post
i'm too lazy to try it out for myself

I also don't want to do something in vain if it ends up not working.
No.


ALL YOU ARE IS A VULTURE
Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


No.


ALL YOU ARE IS A VULTURE
What are you insinuating! I'm human
Quote Originally Posted by thisisakevin View Post
What are you insinuating! I'm human
You're a vulture
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us