please read this (:(error)

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
please read this (:(error)


HoW to fix that??
im getting this error as well...nexon just fail so fucking incredibly hard
same hmmmzzz
Guys don't worry, its just Nexowned.
It'll be back up soon.
ok tyvm .
If you CANNOT GET INTO CA AND GET A MESSAGE ABOUT YOUR GAME FILES BEING CORRUPTED, IT IS YOUR MODS!!!

I had the same problem.
I replaced my Modded files with the original, and i could get in!!

SO DO THIS!!!

Hope it helped!
relog over and over again till it lates you in eventually.. nexfail
I get this message sometimes when I inject hacks, usually it works with just restarting ca.

But most likely its your mods.
Just restart CA happens to me every once and awhile. Btw please post that you have fixed this so that Mods/Minions may close.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?