Help (iphone activation lock)

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Help (iphone activation lock)
Hello Guys!

I got my Iphone 6s locked (Activation lock). I cant access my phone anymore.

Someone knows how i can remove (Activation lock) ?
I have searched many pages, but still haven't get help, maybe i can get help here.

Thank you guys!
Quote Originally Posted by k2hrik12 View Post
Hello Guys!

I got my Iphone 6s locked (Activation lock). I cant access my phone anymore.

Someone knows how i can remove (Activation lock) ?
I have searched many pages, but still haven't get help, maybe i can get help here.

Thank you guys!
Hi, If your iPhone is iCloud locked then there's no way you can unlock it, Their encryption is of next level
Don't waste time finding about it on Internet and if anyone offer you a service to unlock it most probably
that person gonna scam you.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?