Outdated[X32.6.0] 059 client

Posts 16–30 of 43 · Page 2 of 3
The game always starts at 1000 mem, is there any way to prevent this?
Fullscreen
When i make my screen fullscreen the game looks really ugly like, the hack isnt like it was before
Loading error, retrying
Stuck on this screen. Client was working fine yesterday. Might already be outdated or am doing something wrong
Load error, retrying
Quote Originally Posted by Hurro123 View Post
Stuck on this screen. Client was working fine yesterday. Might already be outdated or am doing something wrong
getting the same error since an hour or so.
What are the controls for the camera rotation? I'm using an Xbox 360 controller and I can move my character with left analog, shoot with right analog, and use the face buttons for actions, but no button I press seems to rotate the camera.
is it possible to have players transparent but their pets visible at the same time?
Having problem with the /mscale
What do you think about adding an option that toggles off all skins for players? With the vast amount of skins in the game I have trouble figuring out what class is which and a skin toggle would make it 100x easier.
Scripting
I know in league of legends theres this thing called scripting that dodges spells and attacks. is there a way to do the for realm? I also know that on an older client i used to have this thing that was able to see everything in peoples inventory can we add this as well so it would make it easier to find that pot or item youre looking for to trade? Also the client is out of date.
Client out of date
Client outdated
save us we want to get back to realming!(:
halp need new are girls online right as we speak
Quote Originally Posted by laxlover View Post
I know in league of legends theres this thing called scripting that dodges spells and attacks. is there a way to do the for realm? I also know that on an older client i used to have this thing that was able to see everything in peoples inventory can we add this as well so it would make it easier to find that pot or item youre looking for to trade? Also the client is out of date.
The inventory hack was patched more than a year ago. Now you can see only moved itens in the inventory.
Client already outdated.
Posts 16–30 of 43 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?