HiringThread Design Needed

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Thread Design Needed
Hello,

I'm looking for a designer who is experienced in making clean thread designs.

Specifically, I'm looking for someone for my BTC Exchange Service I am looking to start.

Please post on thread AND add me on IM if you are interested in the job!

Thank You!
MODERATOR NOTICE Thread approved.
@ @Ohsaewon Do not reply to this post. This is just a notification letting you know your thread has been submitted to the marketplace.

You can only bump your thread and reply to customers once every 24 hours...[Section Rules]
Only allowed contact method is our integrated IM chat.(Sky.pe,tele.gram,dis.cord ... are not allowed) Read more about it here .
If you or any customer requires a middleman trade safe using MPGH's selected Middle Men

Current Middlemen are:
[MPGH]niggo
[MPGH]RespectNF
[MPGH]Shadow
[MPGH]Time
[MPGH]HALOS117

For more information about MPGH's staff hierarchy make sure to read How2MPGH
I have found and commissioned a designer. Thank You!
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?