PatchedUpdated FPS config DBD 3.6.0

Posts 1–15 of 43 · Page 1 of 3
Updated FPS config DBD 3.6.0
Credits

Credits go to the original creators of this config: @georgwhite @kadabrazz @FaceCamper
I only slightly modified it to work with the latest DBD update (3.6.0).

Installation guide

Extract folder and paste it to C:\Users\****\AppData\Local\DeadByDaylight\Saved\C onfig
Confirm files replacement.

To revert back to original config delete those two files and launch DBD:
C:\Users\****\AppData\Local\DeadByDaylight\Saved\C onfig\WindowsNoEditor\GameUserSettings.ini
C:\Users\****\AppData\Local\DeadByDaylight\Saved\C onfig\WindowsNoEditor\Engine.ini

To make your own config work with the latest patch change the line "[/script/engine.renderersettings]" or "[SystemSettings]" or
"[/Script/Engine.RendererOverrideSettings]" to "[/Script/Engine.GarbageCollectionSettings]".

Virus Total

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...af33/detection

Enjoy!
WindowsNoEditor_mpgh.net.zip2 KB · 1,260 downloads Clean
Your thread is approved. Use at your own risk !
For a sec i thought configs weren't working anymore,thank you for sharing this one
Thank you SO much. this forum never disappoints me. I cant play with AA on, it feels so sluggish and the picture is blurry af.
btw, how did you find out you need to change the line to [/Script/Engine.GarbageCollectionSettings]? that would really interest me
Thanks man i tried everything and you finally fixed it for me... love you <3
?
what does this config do out of the box? unlocks frame rate?
i think no
How to display bubbles? I mean game gate generator, killer instinct prompt bubbles
How to display bubbles? I mean game gate generator, killer instinct prompt bubbles
thanks,dude
it saved my bad pc
Using this config sometimes crashes my game. Especially as a survivor and when someone got hooked. Overall, this config is still nice.
Can someone tell me what was the config line for increasing the killers Redstain? I lost it after the update
Quote Originally Posted by crimeson View Post
Can someone tell me what was the config line for increasing the killers Redstain? I lost it after the update
r.LightFunctionQuality = 0
Can someone tell me where i should change / add this?


To make your own config work with the latest patch change the line "[/script/engine.renderersettings]" or "[SystemSettings]" or
"[/Script/Engine.RendererOverrideSettings]" to "[/Script/Engine.GarbageCollectionSettings]".
Posts 1–15 of 43 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?