Help wining PayPal dispute for half the money?

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Help wining PayPal dispute for half the money?
Hello.
So, i'm ussing a page to exchange money from PayPal to other payment processors like Skrill, neteller, Crypto, etc.
So some scammers opened disputes on me saying that they didn't allow the transaccion or that they didn't recieve the item.
They pay an invoice saying that they paid for an online service, FOREX, intangible item, digital services.

I'm pretty sure that this type of exchanges are prohibited by PayPal.

Can anyone help me win the dispute?
I'm willing to pay half of it if i'm able to win the dispute with your method.
Quote Originally Posted by jullll View Post
they didn't allow the transaccion
Quote Originally Posted by jullll View Post
they paid for an online service
In both cases, you can't win the disputes.
Paypal does not offer seller protection for digital items + unauthorized disputes are even less in your control.

I'm sorry that I cannot help, you'll have to get over the loss.
look, this is very simple but only works if you have access to the USPS here in USA. all you have to do is to send a copy of the customer's purchase receipt to their address. upload the tracking # via paypal/ebay and just wait. there's nothing the scammer can do because paypal simply doesn't care at all! all paypal is going to talk about is that they see it as 'delivered'.
Quote Originally Posted by jullll View Post
I'm willing to pay half of it if i'm able to win the dispute with your method.
i might be able to help you
you should search some refunder or someone that know's paypal dispute !!!
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?