LightbulbArtMy first try on logo design

Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
My first try on logo design
This is my first try to make a logo design. The style of the logo is from a YouTube tutorial by Dansky. I changed just a bit to create a letter C. Please share your thoughts (especially people with experience).
Try making me one, my profile needs some swag to it
Quote Originally Posted by Monalisa View Post
Try making me one, my profile needs some swag to it
I am really new to this. Your nick starts with C you can use it if you want. I can change the colors of it to your liking.
You followed the tutorials well but i dont think these types of logos are commonly used now

theyre all simplified versions of the old companies logo so this C would be the same just a single colored fadeless shadow


very nice though
Cheers broski
Good work, sometimes you have to experiment on your own
That actually looks really good!
damn this is rly good for a first try. Illustrator?
Quote Originally Posted by JangoRainhart View Post
damn this is rly good for a first try. Illustrator?
Yeah I used Illustrator, but I followed a tutorial and just changed it a little.
I like the simplicity and colors
Quote Originally Posted by Darkin IV View Post
This is my first try to make a logo design. The style of the logo is from a YouTube tutorial by Dansky. I changed just a bit to create a letter C. Please share your thoughts (especially people with experience).
looks good! i agree with the other person that said logos nowdays are simplified. but this is still great art!
Beautiful logo my friend. First try is pretty darn awesome.
Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?