SRSZThe Smell of Cannabis

PollDo you like the smell of marijuana?
23 votes
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
The Smell of Cannabis
Weed, Marijuana, Bud, whatever you want to call it. It's known for it's distinct strong scent so I want to know the percent of MPGH general who likes or dislikes the smell of it.

Personally, back in high school, I absolutely HATED the smell of weed. It was so revolting and my friends would smoke it. IIRC, when they burnt it, the smell wasn't too bad. It just reminded me of cigarette smoke (which I personally don't mind and honestly ever so slightly like the smell of cigarettes, my grandfather use to smoke them a bunch), but when it wasn't burnt and was still in a baggie or something, it would smell awful. Nowadays, since I smoke weed, I now actually LOVE the smell. When I'm in public and I catch a scent of weed, I'm like a bloodhound (or a crackhead I guess). I find the change/complete 180 to be pretty interesting. It's like I tricked my brain into liking the smell.

Bit off topic but somewhat related: I also like the smell of gasoline (if you don't know, gasoline itself doesn't have a scent to it but there's something added to it that I don't remember that gives it its scent). Would remind me of when I went to amusement parks as a kid and there would be a car that traveled on a set path and you could clearly smell the gasoline.
I think it smells alright when it comes to the actual plant. But I hate the smell it gives off when you're smoking and and the smell people give off after smoking it. It's like a dirty bong smell. The residual smell is off putting.
Each and every strain has it's own terpene profile. It can smell like candy or trees or skunks... it's all subjective and people may not even know what it is based on said profile.
I once smelled the plant, and I didn't smell anything. But once people around me smoke cannabis, I don't like the smell, it gives me headacha (same goes for Tobacco).
I like the smell, especially on a hot summer day when you're busting some weed at your desk.
it smells like sweat but if sweat smelled good
Don't like the smell, atleast the "strands" I have smelled so far. Always smells like dirt or something hard to describe (for me). On another note, love the smell of gasoline.
I smoked it this saturday and never slept so good in my life... lmao
Quote Originally Posted by Wyo View Post
I smoked it this saturday and never slept so good in my life... lmao
dix: *answers question that wasnt asked
Quote Originally Posted by Wyo View Post
I smoked it this saturday and never slept so good in my life... lmao
ironically if you smoke weed enough you'll be complaining about not sleeping right. Weed helps people go to sleep but it fucks up your rem cycle and you'll wake up groggy AF
the buds do smell very nice
the smoke not so much
I love it. Can't smoke anymore though, gives me panic attacks.
I never had a sniff of anything alike, I have had the smell of the cigarette though, and the juggle shit kids nowadays do.
I love the smell of it but I don't smoke it
smoking anything including cannabis is bad for you

instead you retards should be consuming edibles
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?