RS Stat Changer?
Hello,
I was recently just browsing the dark web. Upon browsing, I seen someone selling a 'RS Stat Changer'. I'm not planning on buying it because of all the possible risks, and to be honest, it sounds fake.
My question is, could it be possible to stat change on OSRS/RS3?
It's probably a dumb question. I don't know anything about coding or computer science like that. I'm just wondering if it's possible, and if the risks would be worth it (risks meaning buying from a random person that could well be a scam, possible RS ban, etc..)?
Thanks, be nice
I was recently just browsing the dark web. Upon browsing, I seen someone selling a 'RS Stat Changer'. I'm not planning on buying it because of all the possible risks, and to be honest, it sounds fake.
My question is, could it be possible to stat change on OSRS/RS3?
It's probably a dumb question. I don't know anything about coding or computer science like that. I'm just wondering if it's possible, and if the risks would be worth it (risks meaning buying from a random person that could well be a scam, possible RS ban, etc..)?
Thanks, be nice
