QuestionRequest LUA Logitech script No-recoil R6

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Request LUA Logitech script No-recoil R6
Hello, I would have liked to know if anyone had a LUA Logitech script for no-recoil R6? Thank you so much.
not working anymore
Quote Originally Posted by SakouTV View Post
Hello, I would have liked to know if anyone had a LUA Logitech script for no-recoil R6? Thank you so much.
I have one that I can provide to you when its ready for release. I am still working on the code at the moment. I can assure you that Logitech lua scripts do in fact work still. I have been using my own for the past year and a half.
Quote Originally Posted by shugnk View Post
I have one that I can provide to you when its ready for release. I am still working on the code at the moment. I can assure you that Logitech lua scripts do in fact work still. I have been using my own for the past year and a half.
Okay, will it be available when?
Quote Originally Posted by shugnk View Post
I have one that I can provide to you when its ready for release. I am still working on the code at the moment. I can assure you that Logitech lua scripts do in fact work still. I have been using my own for the past year and a half.
Could you also send to me when you release it, thanks?
Quote Originally Posted by shugnk View Post
I have one that I can provide to you when its ready for release. I am still working on the code at the moment. I can assure you that Logitech lua scripts do in fact work still. I have been using my own for the past year and a half.
Please send to me too
Quote Originally Posted by shugnk View Post
I have one that I can provide to you when its ready for release. I am still working on the code at the moment. I can assure you that Logitech lua scripts do in fact work still. I have been using my own for the past year and a half.
I am waiting for it, thanks in advance.
@Puan1999 @alwayswalkalone I need to write different versions of the recoil in order to compensate for different recoil patterns. If you want, PM me and I can provide you with a VC server for updates on it
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?