Encrypted Email Providers
I am going to make some shorter discussion about secure mail providers, so you can also tell me your favorite and what you use, mails never been completely secure way of talk but there are many good providers who are talking how they are going to keep everything private and safe.
I will list a few my favorite and few of good ones, if you know any other good, write it below and I will add it to the list!
Those 3 are my favorites, and I will put Tutanota on first place because they are having much better UI with much more features than other 2 and 1 GB of space which is more than enough I guess, of course you can pay like $1.2 per month to get extra box and some extras, if you wish.
Some of those mails like Tutanota and Protonmail are blocked in Russia, and some people are reporting that AT-T in US is blocked Tutanota too.
Reply with other mail service you know that are trusted and good on privacy.
I will list a few my favorite and few of good ones, if you know any other good, write it below and I will add it to the list!
- Tutanota - 1 GB
- ProtonMail - 500 MB
- Mailfence - 500 MB
Those 3 are my favorites, and I will put Tutanota on first place because they are having much better UI with much more features than other 2 and 1 GB of space which is more than enough I guess, of course you can pay like $1.2 per month to get extra box and some extras, if you wish.
Some of those mails like Tutanota and Protonmail are blocked in Russia, and some people are reporting that AT-T in US is blocked Tutanota too.
Reply with other mail service you know that are trusted and good on privacy.
