Outdated[X32.7.0] 059 client

Posts 16–30 of 48 · Page 2 of 4
Please Help
Thank you so much 059 for the client as always...

I am stupid and so I made o into a teleport to quest hot key and now my options hot key is unset. How do I access options now???

Please Help
How to turn off/on chat bubbles
The data from previous 059 clients saved onto new ones i download, and though it is useful, there's also a downside. I don't remember the name of certain options or settings so I spend around 10 minutes looking for that one option. same thing happened today, but I couldn't find it anywhere. I know that I turned off chat bubble through the client, but i forgot how. I want to turn back on chat bubbles because I started trading is USwest2 again, but i can no longer see the chat bubbles.
So again i seek out help.
Havent been able to play with the 059 client since last update.
- Tried to rework the old client by changing the version, doesnt help.
- Still get the cannot connect (useing steam)

anyone have the intelligence and time to help a fellow realmer, or should i just wait n check if next update works?
thanks for your time! ^__^
Quote Originally Posted by Stykk View Post
So again i seek out help.
Havent been able to play with the 059 client since last update.
- Tried to rework the old client by changing the version, doesnt help.
- Still get the cannot connect (useing steam)

anyone have the intelligence and time to help a fellow realmer, or should i just wait n check if next update works?
thanks for your time! ^__^
use flashplayer
Got load error, retrying after a couple days of being able to play now. How do I fix this>
Does the event notifier work? I currently have event notification on with skull shrine and lotll notifications. I'm still receiving the sounds for realm close and keypop, but the game doesn't notify me when a skull shrine/lotll spawns.
anti-confuse not working
Anti-confuse does not seem to be working (tested in haunted cemetery)
Load Error, Retrying fix
For people getting the load error problem try to use the old language error fix. go into global setting, then click advanced and trusted locations then add the file. reopen the projector and it should work. Hope this helps
Load Error, Retrying
I keep trying to use the plug in, but each time I open it on my stand alone flash player, it gives the same "Load Error, Retrying" message, I am using Adobe Flash 32, and I don't really know where the problem lies. Some feedback would be greatly appreciated.
can anyone tell me why my client looks like this?




EDIT

Solved by resetting the whole flash player cache.
mac?
how do i run this with mac? I cant seem to extract the zip file that the .swf comes in?
My client says "Load error, retrying" everytime I try to play. Any solution?
Quote Originally Posted by deves1ta View Post
My client says "Load error, retrying" everytime I try to play. Any solution?
Same thing for me, how do u delete the cache for flash player i think that might help
Quote Originally Posted by wtfim99 View Post
Same thing for me, how do u delete the cache for flash player i think that might help
Go to File -> Global Settings -> Advanced and then Add the client as a trusted location.
I'm trying to log in with my Kong account, got GUID and Secret in the email and secret boxes respectively, I have the password box empty but it keeps saying incorrect password
Posts 16–30 of 48 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us