TalkingFortnite is official dead

Posts 1–15 of 64 · Page 1 of 5
Fortnite is official dead
Last year they made like 500 million a month, now only 12. They are getting bullied by OG players who want no bots and the old map back... And how do i write colourfull on mpgh?LOL
Dead?? You´r funny. I´m OG and I don´t complain about anything atm.
Quote Originally Posted by EinHolzZumFarmen View Post
now only 12
lmao i doubt theyre making only this little
even if they were its still a decent amount for a game that turns 3 this year
Im not a minecraft kiddie but bro, minecraft deserves respect for so lazy developement and they still get over 50 mill after YEARS. cause of these new minecoin system
I mean, I feel like everyone saw this coming. Battle royale games get old really fast
Well 12 million is still alot
I've been out of the loop for a while. What'd they do this time? What's this "skill-based matchmaking" people are talking about?
Quote Originally Posted by ClapBangKiss View Post
I've been out of the loop for a while. What'd they do this time? What's this "skill-based matchmaking" people are talking about?
I do not play Fortnite much, but recently I have been trying some FN cheats and it seems that you will be placed in a game at a similar level.
You can create a new account to test my theory as it will be full with bots, but I am not sure if bots will be in a game at any level.

I hope that gives you a general idea.
Most games getting fucked by updates.
Runescape EOC, Minecraft 1.7 and now fortnite
Quote Originally Posted by EinHolzZumFarmen View Post
Last year they made like 500 million a month, now only 12. They are getting bullied by OG players who want no bots and the old map back... And how do i write colourfull on mpgh?LOL
Clic on go Advanced
Welcome To MpGh
i think the game is going down u can see in twitch
No fun
Im actually having much more fun with warzone LOL
good joke, had a good laugh
Even if this is true, and it's probably not...it's still making several times more than what other games make over the course of years in 1 month.
Posts 1–15 of 64 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?