Supppppp

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Supppppp
Wassup ya'll hows it goin?! Im Beans and im 30 but I act 13 n I'm always baked.. lay asphalt for gypsies and I love talking shit lol I'm here to educate myself and buy some stuff eventually
Welcome my dude! If you act 13 you'll fit in perfectly here
Ahaha niceeee that's that shit I like to hear.. Appreciate it mane.. I got hella questions tbh lol
Quote Originally Posted by BeansyBoy420 View Post
Ahaha niceeee that's that shit I like to hear.. Appreciate it mane.. I got hella questions tbh lol
Probably won't be able to answer much, but hit me with 'em anyway
Basically, idk how to do shittttt on here lol I could really use assistance lol
Best of luck On forum..
Ha! Fellow herb-lover Now is the perfect time, friend
Hi, I think you will feel yourself perfectly on this forum)
welcome to the sitee!! enjoy
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?