Got infected

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
Got infected
Gotta stay 15 days at home and I can't leave my house because they are asking for 60K if I leave... just a regular flu nothing more shit is ridiculous
infected with flu or corona? i know you are infected with mad sheep disease for sure though
My university is going online till mid April.
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
My university is going online till mid April.
Mine is doing the same till end of march. Fuck this shit.
How can they say they are going to fine you? That�s crazy and scary
Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post


Mine is doing the same till end of march. Fuck this shit.
But indians have the best immune system ever ! dont worry.
Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post


Mine is doing the same till end of march. Fuck this shit.
I hope that my school doesn't do that. Everyone is hyping online school like it's fun and shit but anyone who cares about their education knows otherwise.
Sorry to hear. If it's corona and your immune system is fine you'll just feel like shit for a couple weeks. Take care bud.
Get off of MPGH before we all get it lmao
Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
Get off of MPGH before we all get it lmao
*cough cough*
Quote Originally Posted by Wyo View Post
Gotta stay 15 days at home and I can't leave my house because they are asking for 60K if I leave... just a regular flu nothing more shit is ridiculous
I wish you good health, I'm sure you won't be missing much being home stuck inside for 2 weeks.. good luck!
im the most afraid of being stuck inside for 15 days that shit would suck
Quote Originally Posted by CzechOne View Post
im the most afraid of being stuck inside for 15 days that shit would suck
It isn't too bad if you aren't the one buying food for the house. I just use the internet and a large steam library to keep me occupied.
be sure to get as much toilet paper as you possibly can... havent been able to buy any for weeks ;-;
Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
be sure to get as much toilet paper as you possibly can... havent been able to buy any for weeks ;-;
Some turd
in my area
selling it for
500$, the
least I saw
was 30$
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?