SmileBravia's Hook 2.3

PollFast Enough?
179 votes
Posts 31–45 of 240 · Page 3 of 16
Nice that was quick? was it?
ami I delete when I play a game I hope when you say you find the solution: S try the resolution but just did not work

But still very good as I only worked this detail
butt... i cant find the DLL fixer site.. so CAN U HELP ME WITH THAT....
i like the old colorful one ;D
Looks very nice. Also looks like it can lag hard tho D:!
See, this is why Bravia is the best coder here, He has fast releases and they have almost no problems what so ever. Great Job, and the people who voted that this was not released fast enough are just stupid.
why d/c me?? im using windows xp
Quote Originally Posted by R45H1D View Post
Status:
Undetected

Operating Systems:
Windows XP 32-Bit: Working
Windows XP 64-Bit: Working
Windows Vista 32-Bit: Working
Windows Vista 64-Bit: Working
Windows 7 32-Bit: Working
Windows 7 64-Bit: Working


Parts Needed:
.Net Framework 4
DirectX 9
Dll Injector

Press "INSERT" to show MENU

Features Are All In The Screen Shot



Virus Scans
Virustotal. MD5: 2758ac5ad8993d87a0f4e8bea04b0fccⓘ
V2.3 HACK.rar - Jotti's malware scanⓘ

Credits :
Bravia
ERROR Down Here
D3DX9_42.dll error

If You Get this error Please do this:
Google...."D3DX9_42.dll" .......no " "
Go to a Fix DLL web site..
Download the Missing DLL
Extract if needed
Copy and Paste D3DX9_42.dll Into your System32 folder
"C:\Windows\System 32"
__________________________________________________ _______________
I Know this Menu Might Disappear after One game...
__________________________________________________ ______________
All other Errors are to be Reported as Below
Code:
Operation System:
32/64 Bit:
Injector Used:
Error:
Screenshot:
More Detail:
All errors that are not written as above will be taken as spam and WILL BE IGNORED
''



Awsome . The outher one made me crash, Hope this one dont do that/yea/yea
I keep getting D/C`d -__-
it dc's me before log in screen shows up

idk whats wrong but im windows 7 32 bit
most likely patched
no recoil does not
DUDE this hack is From FireGod Hacks!!!! you leeching noob
they are a "team"
Posts 31–45 of 240 · Page 3 of 16
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?