UnresolvedLost Access

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Lost Access
Hello, it�s been forever since I�ve contributed/posted here. My original account name is @DylanGM . My account has just been through a lot lmao. Before it was a known issue, RotMG private servers (Not like the one I Developed for), we�re storing passwords unhashed and using them to break into accounts. Mind you, during the time my account was hacked, and used in the marketplace; this was not a announcement to be careful. I was very active in the community, and accidentally made the decision to make my MPGH password the same for many of these private servers. Someone saw my username and got the grand idea to break into my account and rob someone. However, this was still my fault for not keeping my information safe... So I�m punished with the scarring label of a thief here on MPGH. It honestly swayed me away from MPGH for years. Let me start from the beginning... I contributed hundreds of hours to a private server, to only see @ZeusAlmighty taking in ALL profits without ever being online.I went many long nights with @Ahl (Half way across the world) working on codes while at the same time actively administrating 50-100 players at all times.All while Zeus went MIA for two months straight, saw the profits and dipped again. When I finally gave up, he swooped in with a donation to MPGH and stole all the credit. Along with refunding the $50 he had paid me for my months of work. You can doubt me, but we were at the top of the Private Server selection, with a Dave�s Sticky of approval, and when I dipped? Where did it all go? Down the drain, and he continuously tried to �Revamp� the server with no success. You really think a guy that worked on implementing pets for 3 months with no success could actually hold it all up?! Anyways! I needed a small rant. I just never received the credit that should of been out there for me. There were many many times I had great connections with players that in turn came up to me and said they loved me so much, that they wanted, and did donate $100+ to Zeus�s PayPal. Never to me, the guy that was up 17 hours pushing new content. However, that was years ago and I should be over it all. Back to the real problem, back right after I got hacked MPGH staff implemented two-factor authentication. Which was exactly what would of saved my ass before. So I set it all up, and had it working. Sadly the recovery process isn�t great with it. I�ve been through three iPhones since those days, and am unable to connect back into it. By going to my one and only post on this account, you can clearly see this was my alt for a autoupdater I was working on. I�m just asking for any solution to my problem. I most likely still won�t use the account due to the humiliating tag I�ve been given, but still, it�d be cool to check in on all my mail and just have general access. Thanks you MPGH Staff!

P.S. : @Ahl it�s been a few years, but holy shit! I�m proud to see you�ve worked your way all the way up and are doing such amazing work nowadays. I�m extremely impressed, wish our friendship wasn�t cut off like it was. And thank you for all the tips/knowledge you had given back then. I would of never been able to figure out all my annoying errors without you. ❤️
Other Alt
This is my other Alt, that I honestly like more than the original lol. The account name here was the name I originally wished to switch to on my main, but after all the BS, I decided to just use the name on a new account. I wanted to reply to say: sorry for the minor typos, I was on my phone at the time and was having trouble with auto correct. It seems the phone also added very strange symbols in place of a "'", anyways. Thanks, and hopefully this can be resolved. If it's okay with staff, I will most likely be replying from this account, but can log into the other if it's a must.
Dylan pal you worked on getting password reset through emails for a good month or two, I paid you for the amount of work you did, which overall was a few bug fixes, maybe some custom items or enemies or some shit, and that password reset, please don't go around telling people that I sat there and did nothing. I hired developers for a reason, I did not have the time to spend on the server as I had to work and was still in education. The server was making more than enough in donations to keep it up, so I hired more developers. I had 5 developers and the server still had tons of issues, I stated to you all at the start that I would pay you dependant on contribution, I even put jobs in our "Skipe" chat such as "Do this for $$$", Skilly's realm had 2 developers throughout most of it.
I had Ahlwong who was my Co-Owner through most of my time, yourself, Slendergo helped at times and we worked on Fremminik Reborn together too as well as Lylox Realms, I cant fully remember his name but it began with V, we had Skilly at some point too and Mike did some behaviours and also was my "Skipe" call buddy while I developed. Please dont try to credit yourself so much as overall your impact on how Fremminik went out was minimal at best, the only memory we have of you is your shitty password recovery system which by the way has a massive loophole in it. So thanks a lot for your time and development, but really I dont actually know what you did. Its funny how a pet system took me 3 months yet I made Fremminik Reborn with all the custom features I added in just 1. The reason I had multiple servers was due to the server system called Villoux, which is still up to this date. The owner of the system contacted me about partnering up with their system and developing servers under their name, and I took them up on the offer as it was good for me too. Thats the reason I had Villoux Realms, Lyllox realms and the rest. I have only released Fremminik twice, which is the only server that can be classed as mine. And believe me, the second time was a much bigger hit than the first. The first peaked at around 50 players, so dont kid yourself too much, only Fremminik Reborn peaked above 80. I also posted threads for starter servers to get their names out as people may recognise my name, I also helped them by developing for them at times as I didn't, yet again, have time to develop full time.

Either way, I thought we were cool but I guess not. Shame, you were quite a nice guy and did manage the forums and community well as a head admin, but I only paid for development, not a role I can fill through opening some applications.
I don't even know what... Yeah... I have no clue what this is about or how it involves account recovery.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?