[$3] PRIVATE ACCOUNTS UPGRADE ๐ฅ 1YR NETFLIX and SPOTIFY ๐ฅ [RESELLERS WELCOME]
CLICK HERE TO ADD ME ON IM
CHECK MY PROFILE FOR STOCK STATUS


WELCOME TO MY PREMIUM ACCOUNT UPGRADES SHOP
The best on MPGH in upgrading your OWN account!
- No more cracked accounts
- No more replacements
- 100% account privacy all yours!
- 200% legal method!
NETFLIX 1 YEAR PLAN [UHD] (Existing OR new account)
Regular - $20.00
Reseller - $14.00
(10 upgrades or more)
SPOTIFY SINGLE UPGRADE 1 YEAR PLAN (Existing OR new account)
Regular - $4.00
Reseller $3.00
(10 upgrades or more)
I will not be answering questions that is obviously stated in this thread.
All accounts are private and personal, non cracked.
For 1 year NETFLIX accounts, you will only receive one (1) account with continuous subscription for 12 months. No need for replacements
For bulk prices, go to my profile
How to buy?
Message us on IM or Private Message
How it works and TOS
SPOTIFY:
You give me your Spotify's email and password then I'll upgrade it instantly
I can also make new account/s and upgrade it at the same time instantly (Generated email, no mail access)
The account is upgraded through a family plan
You should not change the email of the account
NETFLIX 1 YEAR
I won't accept accounts with active subscriptions, upgraded thru gift cards before and those with overdue payments
You give me a fresh WORKING email (any email will do except for temp email) and I'll use it to make the new Netflix account, then I'll upgrade it. Failure to do so will void warranty
I can also upgrade an existing account, just be sure that there is no active subscription or an overdue payment
Account will be upgraded to Ultra HD plan with 5 profiles and 4 screens feature
Account will need a reactivation within 7-15 days, in this period you just message me with your email:pass so I can reactivate
You should not change the email of the account
Terms of Service
1. All sales are final
2. You should follow ALL my rules or your warranty will be voided
3. You are obliged to send your account credentials or;
4. We can make a new account if you feel unsafe
5. NO REFUNDS, ONLY REPLACEMENTS
6. If you get downgraded to free plan again (needs plan reset), just message us thru IM or private message
7. Account recovery is not part of the warranty as you are given accounts with mail access in it.
8. I have the right to change my TOS anytime
9. Paypal payments made thru GOODS AND SERVICES will be ignored and not refunded!
10. None of my services are upgraded through any carding method
Mode of Payment
BTC, BCH, ETH, XRP
Paypal friends and family ONLY
CHECK MY PROFILE FOR STOCK STATUS


WELCOME TO MY PREMIUM ACCOUNT UPGRADES SHOP
The best on MPGH in upgrading your OWN account!
- No more cracked accounts
- No more replacements
- 100% account privacy all yours!
- 200% legal method!
NETFLIX 1 YEAR PLAN [UHD] (Existing OR new account)
Regular - $20.00
Reseller - $14.00
(10 upgrades or more)
SPOTIFY SINGLE UPGRADE 1 YEAR PLAN (Existing OR new account)
Regular - $4.00
Reseller $3.00
(10 upgrades or more)
I will not be answering questions that is obviously stated in this thread.
All accounts are private and personal, non cracked.
For 1 year NETFLIX accounts, you will only receive one (1) account with continuous subscription for 12 months. No need for replacements
For bulk prices, go to my profile
How to buy?
Message us on IM or Private Message
How it works and TOS
SPOTIFY:
You give me your Spotify's email and password then I'll upgrade it instantly
I can also make new account/s and upgrade it at the same time instantly (Generated email, no mail access)
The account is upgraded through a family plan
You should not change the email of the account
NETFLIX 1 YEAR
I won't accept accounts with active subscriptions, upgraded thru gift cards before and those with overdue payments
You give me a fresh WORKING email (any email will do except for temp email) and I'll use it to make the new Netflix account, then I'll upgrade it. Failure to do so will void warranty
I can also upgrade an existing account, just be sure that there is no active subscription or an overdue payment
Account will be upgraded to Ultra HD plan with 5 profiles and 4 screens feature
Account will need a reactivation within 7-15 days, in this period you just message me with your email:pass so I can reactivate
You should not change the email of the account
Terms of Service
1. All sales are final
2. You should follow ALL my rules or your warranty will be voided
3. You are obliged to send your account credentials or;
4. We can make a new account if you feel unsafe
5. NO REFUNDS, ONLY REPLACEMENTS
6. If you get downgraded to free plan again (needs plan reset), just message us thru IM or private message
7. Account recovery is not part of the warranty as you are given accounts with mail access in it.
8. I have the right to change my TOS anytime
9. Paypal payments made thru GOODS AND SERVICES will be ignored and not refunded!
10. None of my services are upgraded through any carding method
Mode of Payment
BTC, BCH, ETH, XRP
Paypal friends and family ONLY
ย

Proof

ย


