A new MMORPG in beta that can be played in a web browser. The game is super fun and still in development. Would love to see something come up while people can test this game. Maybe like teleport or speed hack or something else?
I managed to use teleport for 2-3days..
It was simply changing packets exchanged between client and server,
but since Dek (the dev) added some sort of verification with timestamp stoped working.
I was only choosing desired X and Y position, and on the instant I was whenever I wanted.
The best 2-3days there, I did multibox/bot alot,
I could simply check all boss spawns xD
and run way from pvp
Hordes.io
Yea it's a fun browser based multiplayer. There are two factions and levels which can pvp. It would be good if there was a hack based on level to attack the other faction and not lose health or have a very high attack based on char type. Archer, mage, warrior primary.