$5.99 | LOL SMURFS -> NA/EUW/EUNE | LEVEL 30 | 40k+ BE | WARRANTY
Welcome to my League of Legends Smurf Shop,
Some of the features of my accounts are:
Sample account:


I only sell accounts that have been aged for a period of 30 or more days to completely eliminate any chance of a botting ban.
I never dischent the loot on the accounts so that the potential buyer can check if any of the champions are of his interest and get them for a cheaper price and that way save Blue Essence.
Payments methods: PayPal (upgraded members only) and Bitcoin
Contact Information
Add me on IM to purchase
Terms of Service:
1. I only accept PayPal from upgraded members. All others Bitcoin only.
2. I will not go first to anyone. We can use a middleman at your cost.
3. I don't provide any type of refunds. The warranty will grant you a replacement.
4. I hold the right to refuse selling to you at any time.
5. I hold the right to change this ToS at any time.
Some of the features of my accounts are:
- Level 30
- Original Email - uncreated email box that you can create and get access to
- Unranked - Completely fresh MMR
- 20k+ Blue Essence
- Multiple champion capsules - possible extra 20-25k blue essence
- Lifetime warranty (for level botting bans)
Sample account:
Screenshots


I only sell accounts that have been aged for a period of 30 or more days to completely eliminate any chance of a botting ban.
I never dischent the loot on the accounts so that the potential buyer can check if any of the champions are of his interest and get them for a cheaper price and that way save Blue Essence.
Payments methods: PayPal (upgraded members only) and Bitcoin
Contact Information
Add me on IM to purchase
Terms of Service:
TERMS OF SERVICE
1. I only accept PayPal from upgraded members. All others Bitcoin only.
2. I will not go first to anyone. We can use a middleman at your cost.
3. I don't provide any type of refunds. The warranty will grant you a replacement.
4. I hold the right to refuse selling to you at any time.
5. I hold the right to change this ToS at any time.



