Best anonymous search engine

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Best anonymous search engine
Dear Cracks!

I have found a list of secure and anonymous search engines.
Things like Startpage, Qwant, DuckDuckgo, search encrypt, gibiru, etc.

But I can't really say which ones are effective and safe. Do you maybe have better ones?
They should also be fast and present good results.

Regards
Quote Originally Posted by lace View Post
Dear Cracks!

I have found a list of secure and anonymous search engines.
Things like Startpage, Qwant, DuckDuckgo, search encrypt, gibiru, etc.

But I can't really say which ones are effective and safe. Do you maybe have better ones?
They should also be fast and present good results.

Regards
You're on the right track. DuckDuckgo and Qwant are good options. Startpage used to be a good private search engine, but they were bought by System1, an advertising company, so that thing is doomed.

Privacytools.io has a small list of Privacy respecting search engines:
Code:
https://www.privacytools.io/providers/search-engines/#search
Also note that anonymous is different than private. If you want to be anonymous like Snowden, you'd need to up your game, ie, use Tor and tor search engines, along with Tails (a Gnu/Linux distro).
Cool thank you very much! Yeah I meant private My English isn't the best.
Duckduckgo for sure.
My favorite by far is Duck Duck Go
DuckduckGo

However there are rumor they also sell your data. Let's see if there are explanation about this.
Duckduckgo is good I tried it but honestly saying there's no search engine like Google.
Ya'll voting for duckduckgo, I agree in terms of security.
However, search results and their quality are VERY poor compared to google sadly.
cOOL!
Will give duck a shot, right off the bat they tell you you wont be tracked
Quote Originally Posted by SuperFuture View Post
https://www.presearch.io/ you even earn tokens when you search on it
Thanks for the info. It's good to see more and more crypto project that challenge the status quo of big companies.
yeah. this one rallied a lot last fall. i were able to get out of it almost at the top thankfully. i heard this one can get way bigger in the next bullrun whenever it occurs, this year, or 2025 maybe
Duckduckgo is one to go
While I agree, like said above staying anonymous requires much more than just a good Search Engine. which DuckDuckGo is the one i agree on, once again I suggest you use the Tor browser so that your proxy is all over the place and not directing as much back at you. I don't mess around too much but I know there is a lot more to it such as custom router firmware/etc. Also using a solid VPN I use Private Internet Access but there are quite a lot available. Many of these VPN companies keep logs, so ensure that the one you choose to use doesn't. Beyond that it just gets more and more complicated.

There are ways to spoof HWID but at the end of the day Idk that it would be the most effective and if you don't know what you are doing there are many risks.
I might not be 100% but a lot of these things I've used, I'm just a hobbyist so take it with a grain of salt.
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?