SolvedWorking Bot for Mac

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Working Bot for Mac
Can anyone walk me through how to get a working bot for Mac? I've tried to download grimore 3.8 and 3.8+ multiple times but they wont open even though I have Wine and Wine Bottler to run the exe. Thanks in advance
Quote Originally Posted by 16jesus View Post
Can anyone walk me through how to get a working bot for Mac? I've tried to download grimore 3.8 and 3.8+ multiple times but they wont open even though I have Wine and Wine Bottler to run the exe. Thanks in advance
Cetera is the only working trainer for Mac; however it doesn't run on mac os x, if you're using this version the only way you will be able to run a bot is through virtual machine.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us