Anything new?

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Anything new?
Hows everyone doing?

Getting my dog back from board & train in a few days so excited for that. Got a 8/mo old rottie named Sadie. Still working thankfully. No extracurricular activities so straight from work to the house. Bummed because i started hitting the gym consistently with a personal trainer and that got squashed, but I was starting to feel really good physically and mentally. Now i just feel sluggish again haha. Been hitting Panda Express instead.


Anyone got any stories to share?
my wife has left me

my life is in shambles
i became minion dad
Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
i became minion dad
congrats baby boyo +1
Just got myself a MSi Laptop for 100, so I am feeling pretty fucking good.
Quote Originally Posted by Anti View Post
Just got myself a MSi Laptop for 100, so I am feeling pretty fucking good.
how ?
Quote Originally Posted by Anti View Post
Just got myself a MSi Laptop for 100, so I am feeling pretty fucking good.
Trash ass laptop. wasted like 6k on those laptops by now. Never gain (gaming laptops in general are trash). @Hova hello and mpgh seems dead in my opinion.
Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
Hows everyone doing?

Getting my dog back from board & train in a few days so excited for that. Got a 8/mo old rottie named Sadie. Still working thankfully. No extracurricular activities so straight from work to the house. Bummed because i started hitting the gym consistently with a personal trainer and that got squashed, but I was starting to feel really good physically and mentally. Now i just feel sluggish again haha. Been hitting Panda Express instead.


Anyone got any stories to share?
cant goto the gym, everything is shutdown, in Seattle, the main zone in america hit by corona
Quote Originally Posted by Insomniac View Post
the main zone in america hit by corona
That be NYC now.
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post


That be NYC now.
Shit you're right.
Waiting for some btc value changes (i need money, please skyrocket soon).
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
i became a drug dealer
Mr. White?
Quote Originally Posted by Future View Post


Mr. White?
Mr. David Goldman
I wish I could hit the gym, bored as hell atm
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?