Hello! Another weeb from internet
Hello,
I'm from Portugal.
Looking to: LEARN and TRADE (mostly)
I love CODING; I know a bit of Javascript, php, css, html
- Actually working on Website Dev;
- Developing Bot for browser game (Javascript, NodeJS);
- Farming gold with this Bot and selling the gold.
A bit busy xD
Love gaming and animes
CSGO, PUBG; looking to find perfect HACK'n'SLASH MMORPG
Thinking about Lost ark (idk if should buy or not yet, mainly because not european servers)
Also waiting for Genshin Impact wich looks a bit like ZELDA BOTW
Bleach was my prety first one - about 6-7 years ago.
It was playin at TV, I didn't even knew I was watching 'anime' (but cartoon -.-')
Then watched probably Fullmetal Alchemist, wich was playing at TV to...
Then started to dig into it, and managed to watch 200+ animes;
No specific order or kinda top list, but a list that I would recommend and/or re-watch easily:
- STEINS;GATE
- DARKER THAN BLACK
- SOUL EATER
- ANGEL BEATS!
- BOKU DAKE GA INAI MACHI
- ANOTHER
- GANGSTA
- DEATH NOTE
- AKAME GA KILL!
- AO NO EXORCIST
- BERSERK
- BOKU DAKE GA INAI MACHI
- BOKU NO HERO ACADEMIA
- CHARLOTTE
- VIOLET EVERGARDEN
From 200, this were the ones I decided to list here, again: not my top or something like that
From te animes I watched, can't really compare them, really dificult to me..
Well, after this wall-of-text, thanks for reading it.
What's your fav anime, games and hobby?
Do you like coding?
I'm from Portugal.
Looking to: LEARN and TRADE (mostly)
I love CODING; I know a bit of Javascript, php, css, html
- Actually working on Website Dev;
- Developing Bot for browser game (Javascript, NodeJS);
- Farming gold with this Bot and selling the gold.
A bit busy xD
Love gaming and animes
CSGO, PUBG; looking to find perfect HACK'n'SLASH MMORPG
Thinking about Lost ark (idk if should buy or not yet, mainly because not european servers)
Also waiting for Genshin Impact wich looks a bit like ZELDA BOTW
Bleach was my prety first one - about 6-7 years ago.
It was playin at TV, I didn't even knew I was watching 'anime' (but cartoon -.-')
Then watched probably Fullmetal Alchemist, wich was playing at TV to...
Then started to dig into it, and managed to watch 200+ animes;
No specific order or kinda top list, but a list that I would recommend and/or re-watch easily:
- STEINS;GATE
- DARKER THAN BLACK
- SOUL EATER
- ANGEL BEATS!
- BOKU DAKE GA INAI MACHI
- ANOTHER
- GANGSTA
- DEATH NOTE
- AKAME GA KILL!
- AO NO EXORCIST
- BERSERK
- BOKU DAKE GA INAI MACHI
- BOKU NO HERO ACADEMIA
- CHARLOTTE
- VIOLET EVERGARDEN
From 200, this were the ones I decided to list here, again: not my top or something like that
From te animes I watched, can't really compare them, really dificult to me..
Well, after this wall-of-text, thanks for reading it.
What's your fav anime, games and hobby?
Do you like coding?
peace


