What have you been eating during the quarantine?

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
What have you been eating during the quarantine?
Title pretty much says it all.. What have you been eating during the quarantine?
What's your go-to item to eat when you become hungry?

Mine is baked cordon bleu chicken
Your ass

/thread
Whatever my parents make. Last night it was tofu cooked with pork, bell pepper, red pepper, onion, and snow peas. Pretty good.
Yoghurt, cookies, and some strawberries.
snus

brb sex break
I eat what I normally do when not sheltering due to a Chinese biological weapon
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
I eat what I normally do when not sheltering due to a Chinese biological weapon
eating my ass?
Quote Originally Posted by Wyo View Post


eating my ass?
more like bunch of cakes and dogs...
Quote Originally Posted by Wyo View Post


eating my ass?
more like estifufus pregnant ass
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post


more like estifufus pregnant ass
gay .
the same as usual. why should i eat differently?
I been getting a lot of delivery. Trying to keep the places I like alive
Wake, game, eat, sleep.
This is my russian goto food with bread and tea.
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?