Outdated[X33.0.0] 059 client
not working for me, keep gettinng #2048 and 2031 errors
Would it be possible to have an offset bulwark so it shoots straight?
It wont let me "r" to nexus and im stuck in vault.
It wont let me "r" to nexus and im stuck in vault. using 059 client
Oryx?
Everytime i go to oryx I end up in a black screen area where i can only see the tile im standing on and my hud as well as people on my minimap. This has happened with this version and the previous one (059). Also my camera spins super fast when rotating on that black screen. Any fixes?
Need Help With Attacking Enemies
I don't know what I need to do to attack scorpion queens and things. It doesn't let me damage them or the statues you clear for janus and a few other things, like constructs or sprite stars.
i cant seem to block monsters from geting targeted or dmged. using the friend of cubes at the optiions seem to work.
i use /aig. it gets added to the list but nothing hapens
/constructs dosent do anything all all
am i doing something wrong ?
i use /aig. it gets added to the list but nothing hapens
/constructs dosent do anything all all
am i doing something wrong ?
download 059's SWF file, save it
rename file to "AssembleeGameClientProxy.swf" (without the ")
open steam,
rightclick ROTMG >Manage > browse local files replace the file "AssembleeGameClientProxy.swf" with the file you've just downloaded and renamed.
DONE.
thanks would be nice.
rename file to "AssembleeGameClientProxy.swf" (without the ")
open steam,
rightclick ROTMG >Manage > browse local files replace the file "AssembleeGameClientProxy.swf" with the file you've just downloaded and renamed.
DONE.
thanks would be nice.
@059 I get a black screen when I go to oryx is there any fix, i could see my character and others but the floor is black can't move
Load error
With the SWF I only get load error, retrying. It doesn't even load to title screen. I have gone to global settings and deleted all.
The exe works though.
The exe works though.
thanks for share
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Realm of the Mad God Help & RequestsHow to use Kongregate and Steam accounts on 059 client?NI 1 Realm of the Mad God Help & RequestsI have a problem with 059 client.KA 4 Realm of the Mad God DiscussionsWhere can i find the update of the 059 clientXM 12 Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests059 Client DCDO 1 Realm of the Mad God DiscussionsNewest 059 client keylog?DO 26
