Outdated[X33.0.0] 059 client

Posts 46–60 of 63 · Page 4 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by Adillius View Post
Please update client - there was an update. Thanks
Is there a new thread with the new client downloads anywhere?
Quote Originally Posted by Adillius View Post
Please update client - there was an update. Thanks
it's been 7 minutes mate xDDDD
Stop replying with update client please! 059 is aware and once he submits an update it has to be approved by an mpgh mod (can take a couple of hours) so just wait. dont ask any more silly questions, thanks
help
Connection Failed! Retrying...
Connected!
Connection Failed! Retrying...
Connected!
Connection Failed! Retrying.

goes forever. it does when i press play button, help please.
Quote Originally Posted by BnymnCC View Post
Connection Failed! Retrying...
Connected!
Connection Failed! Retrying...
Connected!
Connection Failed! Retrying.

goes forever. it does when i press play button, help please.
solution = You're an idiot, wait for client update
thanks
Quote Originally Posted by goshy View Post
solution = You're an idiot, wait for client update
i didnt realized because that was my first try to use the launcher.
Pls update there is update DDDDDD (iknowitsbeensaidbeforeletmebeAUTISTIC)
client is outdated. New version X33. 0. 1
I just hope we dont miss the first dungeon event. btw We really appreciate your hard work for releasing the clients.
Does it work on the new update
In april 15 they done an update and when I click play on a character it loads permanetly . Does it still work ?
.
Quote Originally Posted by blodd12 View Post
In april 15 they done an update and when I click play on a character it loads permanetly . Does it still work ?
If you took your time to write this message, you could at least read messages above you. Poor guy with people like you commenting
Quote Originally Posted by mateuz View Post
If you took your time to write this message, you could at least read messages above you. Poor guy with people like you commenting
I didnt knew you could skip pages. I'm new to this site , you could at least look at my join date before commenting
.
Quote Originally Posted by blodd12 View Post
I didnt knew you could skip pages I'm new to this site , you could at least look at my join date
I saw that, though it's new account or something. Well for future, believe me, guys who post hacks, know when there is new update give him a break
Change your version to X33.0.1 and it works. You just won't see the new tokens since they show as the broken link thing.
Quote Originally Posted by skeetvessel View Post
Change your version to X33.0.1 and it works. You just won't see the new tokens since they show as the broken link thing.
How exactly do you do that and does it work on steam?
Posts 46–60 of 63 · Page 4 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us