OutdatedNaru (FreExalt)

Posts 61–75 of 94 · Page 5 of 7
It's a nice crack, unfortunate that I'm unable to change servers and trade, but I'm guessing that's more hassle then necessary, thanks.
Try change servers through KRelay as you are using a proxy server in realm which is handled by KRelay, make sure after you change the server on it to save settings and restart
Quote Originally Posted by Suralias View Post
It's a nice crack, unfortunate that I'm unable to change servers and trade, but I'm guessing that's more hassle then necessary, thanks.
you have to change the server in krelay
I saw that, and changing it through K-Relay works. However, doing things such as trying to change the server in the escape menu, or doing ./con doesn't change servers. ./con seems to work with K-Relay, and it shows that some sort of change is happening in one of the terminals, but it just connects to the same server. I should've clarified, there is no quick way to change realms without having to restart the client, sorry for the misconception.
tell me how to leave the client? last time I just closed all the windows and broke something in the system
it says its a trojan virus nd it wont let me download :/
Quote Originally Posted by bbyface View Post
it says its a trojan virus nd it wont let me download :/
False positive
hacks
Quote Originally Posted by Azuki View Post
here we go again c:

just launch Naru Launcher and you're done, it'll ask you for email and password but that's about it. if it asks you to install a certificate, press yes, or you will be sent to cheaters graveyard.

 
YouTube






since open beta is almost out will you release any hacks for the offical open beta client?
Quote Originally Posted by nnitorus View Post
since open beta is almost out will you release any hacks for the offical open beta client?
yes



new char[10];
i cant seem to find proxy at the serverlist. help pls :P
seems legit
Thanks! was out fast for exalt
Is there a specific thing needed to do to connect to the proxy?
I started Naru and both exalt and krelay launched just fine however I'm not connected to the proxy server when joinning the nexus and there's no proxy in the server's list.
How to use it on steam?
Help me
When I open the game with or without the hack, when I click on play my game it stops responding and doesn't come back
Quote Originally Posted by Bartnigg View Post
How to use it on steam?
You literally can download the normal open beta now without using this.
Posts 61–75 of 94 · Page 5 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?