Speed up DoomCoin Farming

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Speed up DoomCoin Farming
https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1492839

testthisaccount123 found out a way so that mobs in other screens can attack you.
So I tried using this methode to farm DoomCoin. I was very successful. WIth 2 secondary account each one in different cell killing the mobs, I got 4200 Dark spirits orbs in less than a day.

In his tutorial he uses packet spammer, But with this methode you can't complete the quest to get the Darkspiritorbs.
So instead you can put the packets between the (kills*) in your bots commands list

Don't use (kill untill item drops) if you use it, the bot won't rotate and the packets won't activate

Example:

Kill* (kill random monster)
%xt%zm%aggroMon%20117%3%4% (don't use these packets)
%xt%zm%aggroMon%20117%5%6% (don't use these packets)
Kill*


(To learn how to get the packets, Just follow the tutorial on the link above)

Don't try using packets to attack mobs in other cells,(you may get ban for some days) let your secondary accounts do it

Requirements
1 secondary account or more

I used two secondary accounts, if you have more you'll probably get doomcoin faster

Thanks to testthisaccount123 for the big brain and discovering this methode.

Mini Guide:
1-Glitch the room so the bot goes faster
2-Position your secondary account on screen 4 of maul and start a bot to kill random mob
3-Use your own bot just add the packets for the screen you have another account between kills

I used The doomcoin bot from
shauny321 (https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1355001)
it works like a charm

it's going to look some like this
https://imgur.com/euMDPY2

And just while I was writing this post I got more 400 Dark spirit orbs
Oh wow, I never thought that using that packet with the command kill is possible, Thanks, I'll try this in the future.
Quote Originally Posted by scoogle View Post
https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1492839

testthisaccount123 found out a way so that mobs in other screens can attack you.
So I tried using this methode to farm DoomCoin. I was very successful. WIth 2 secondary account each one in different cell killing the mobs, I got 4200 Dark spirits orbs in less than a day.

In his tutorial he uses packet spammer, But with this methode you can't complete the quest to get the Darkspiritorbs.
So instead you can put the packets between the (kills*) in your bots commands list

Don't use (kill untill item drops) if you use it, the bot won't rotate and the packets won't activate

Example:

Kill* (kill random monster)
%xt%zm%aggroMon%20117%3%4% (don't use this packets)
%xt%zm%aggroMon%20117%5%6% (don't use this packets)
Kill*


(To learn how to get the packets, Just follow the tutorial on the link above)

Don't try using packets to attack mobs in other cells,(you may get ban for some days) let your secondary accounts do it

Requirements
1 secondary account or more

I used two secondary accounts, if you have more you'll probably get doomcoin faster

Thanks to testthisaccount123 for the big brain and discovering this methode.

Mini Guide:
1-Glitch the room so the bot goes faster
2-Position your secondary account on screen 4 of maul and start a bot to kill random mob
3-Use your own bot just add the packets for the screen you have another account between kills

I used The doomcoin bot from
shauny321 (https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1355001)
it works like a charm

it's going to look some like this
https://imgur.com/euMDPY2

And just while I was writing this post I got more 400 Dark spirit orbs
Haha glad it helped
How much of a rate do you reckon it helped speed it up by?
Thanks I'll try this.





That Geralt meme face is killing me XD
hey Scoogle,

1. do you include the bracket "(don't use this packets)" in your bot script?

%xt%zm%aggroMon%20117%5%6% (don't use this packets)

2. Does my second account need to have the quest unlocked? It doesnt have legend status and there will always be 1x DoomCoin in the temp inventory.

3. Do i need to include two lines of the packet or just one will suffice?
Quote Originally Posted by darkstarr1 View Post
hey Scoogle,

1. do you include the bracket "(don't use this packets)" in your bot script?

%xt%zm%aggroMon%20117%5%6% (don't use this packets)

2. Does my second account need to have the quest unlocked? It doesnt have legend status and there will always be 1x DoomCoin in the temp inventory.

3. Do i need to include two lines of the packet or just one will suffice?
1-No, I just think is better yourself get the packet.(it will depend in the room you're in)
2-Nope your secondary account only needs to kill the mobs on the room. it doesn't need the quest unlocked. The doom coin in the temp inventory is for you to access the quest from the fountain on the map
3-One packet from the cell where you secondary account is will suffice.

I recommned using the bot from shauny321 That will detect if the quest can be completed.

(https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1355001)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by testthisaccount123 View Post
Haha glad it helped
How much of a rate do you reckon it helped speed it up by?
It will depend in the Rng, When I went to sleep I had 4600, 8 hours later I have 5800.
when I started doing, in 6 hour I got 2000+

(one good thing I found, is if the mobs stop spawning because of the glitch room. you stilll can get the doom coin becasue your other accounts)
Quote Originally Posted by xXx_SilangX_xXx View Post
can you make the gbot version?
You can use the bot above, and just add the packets.

And I just got The armor took 3 days to get
Tell me a thing, is the 2 1st packets in the picture different than the last ones?,
If no, the bot for this method can be much better other than repeating same thing over and over.
Quote Originally Posted by ROBUT View Post
Tell me a thing, is the 2 1st packets in the picture different than the last ones?,
If no, the bot for this method can be much better other than repeating same thing over and over.
No, the packets are different, each one for a different cell

the first one is for the screen 4 and the second is for the 5 screen
Quote Originally Posted by scoogle View Post
No, the packets are different, each one for a different cell

the first one is for the screen 4 and the second is for the 5 screen
O thank you, so what i thought off applies only on who's botting with one alt acc.
Hey man! Just wanna ask for clarification here.

In your text example, the way you showed was to put in the packet in between the kills:

Kill* (kill random monster)
%xt%zm%aggroMon%20117%3%4% (don't use these packets)
%xt%zm%aggroMon%20117%5%6% (don't use these packets)
Kill*
However, in the image sample (https://imgur.com/euMDPY2) the arrangement of the script was shown that the two packet spammer comes first before the kill as shown below:

%xt%zm%aggroMon%20117%3%4%
%xt%zm%aggroMon%20117%5%6%
Kill*
Kill*
So either one of the above, which one should I follow? Thanks in advance and sorry for the trouble.
Quote Originally Posted by ZeroX57 View Post
Hey man! Just wanna ask for clarification here.

In your text example, the way you showed was to put in the packet in between the kills:



However, in the image sample (https://imgur.com/euMDPY2) the arrangement of the script was shown that the two packet spammer comes first before the kill as shown below:



So either one of the above, which one should I follow? Thanks in advance and sorry for the trouble.
It doesn't matter if they are between kills or not
and if you use only account you'll need only one packet from the room where you alt is

You can use like this or any way you want, make sure th you're being attacked by the mobs in the others rooms

kill
packet (first alt account)
kill
packet
kill
packet
Quote Originally Posted by scoogle View Post
It doesn't matter if they are between kills or not
and if you use only account you'll need only one packet from the room where you alt is

You can use like this or any way you want, make sure th you're being attacked by the mobs in the others rooms

kill
packet (first alt account)
kill
packet
kill
packet
Alright tqvm for the clarification!
can anyone create a video on this? i dont know how this is supposed to work. I followed every step but im not getting 4k/day.
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?