[Release] STFUPLOX...yet another spammer.

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
[Release] STFUPLOX...yet another spammer.
Well uh, this is more just to give people ideas on what they can add to their spammer, rather than expecting anyone to actually download it...

Yes, it's another spammer. BUT! It's a lot more advanced than your average one I guess. So sick of C&P source from releases IN THIS FORUM being reposted without any modification -.-

Pretty self explanatory I think

Screens:



Virus Scans:


VirusTotal (0%)

VirSCAN (0%)


Well yeah, I hope someone gets something out of it :S

It's a pretty simple code but it has a few features that I rarely see.

Too many people are just C&Ping spammer tut source and releasing and they don't even add a goddam delay textbox, which is simple as a pimple to do; 1 line of code

Enjoy.

J-Deezy

EDIT: Came to my attention in one of the labels (the one for reading text from file) The slash is the wrong way around in C:\example.txt, but I am not rescanning and re-uploading just to switch the slash around -.- It makes no difference to the actual program.
STFUPLOX v1.0.zipattachment deleted · 4 downloads before removal
yes it does make a difference
Approved.

Haha did you know that you can sell a spammer under the name "Autotyper" for 5 bucks each, and make about 100 dollars a week?

LOL
Quote Originally Posted by Lolland View Post
Approved.

Haha did you know that you can sell a spammer under the name "Autotyper" for 5 bucks each, and make about 100 dollars a week?

LOL
LOL...Really ??? Why ya telling so late ?? haha

Edit: This spammer looks very nice. Simple but nicely done... Good Job
I'll have to agree with Hassan, as usual xD
Hehe thanks for the feedback guys
F***ing Dandy mate. Awesome job. I'm downloading this for sure.
Not for using it, but downloading it anyway to make ya feel better hahaha
And to think I did something cool? Hell mine is a piece of shit compared to this :P.

EDIT: In all things said, Nice job dude.
Yay! 1 download, that's what I like to see :P

Oh well as long as this thread is here hopefully people will stop making 2 lines of code spammers -.-
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
Yay! 1 download, that's what I like to see :P

Oh well as long as this thread is here hopefully people will stop making 2 lines of code spammers -.-
Lol. Its not very advanced, but its not bad either. Nice job. To bad i have no need for a spammer =/.
Quote Originally Posted by MugNuf View Post
Lol. Its not very advanced, but its not bad either. Nice job. To bad i have no need for a spammer =/.
Lol not very advanced? Wtf else can I add to it? It read web documents and text documents from your computer line by line and adds them.

What else is there to add and I'll add it.
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
Lol not very advanced? Wtf else can I add to it? It read web documents and text documents from your computer line by line and adds them.

What else is there to add and I'll add it.
Better GUI, like your multitool.
In-game message changer.
Choice between Seconds and Milliseconds with the message delay.
(I'll probably think of more =/)

I meant not the most advanced I've seen, its still a nice spammer.
Quote Originally Posted by MugNuf View Post
Better GUI, like your multitool.
In-game message changer.
Choice between Seconds and Milliseconds with the message delay.
(I'll probably think of more =/)

I meant not the most advanced I've seen, its still a nice spammer.
I doubt I'll make another GUI like my multi-tool. It's nice but so annoying having to include .dlls for the damn thing to work -.-

I'll look into making an in-game message changer and a message-to-hotkey system. The ms->s thing is easy enough i'll do that later. Gotta go out now but I'll do it tonight if I have nothing else to do.
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
I doubt I'll make another GUI like my multi-tool. It's nice but so annoying having to include .dlls for the damn thing to work -.-

I'll look into making an in-game message changer and a message-to-hotkey system. The ms->s thing is easy enough i'll do that later. Gotta go out now but I'll do it tonight if I have nothing else to do.
Is it possible to merge them?

Anyways, sounds good to me lol .
Quote Originally Posted by MugNuf View Post
Is it possible to merge them?

Anyways, sounds good to me lol .
Yeah probs, I dunno how tho rofl. I'll look it up
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?