Trove Movement Speed hack via STAT.

Posts 31–45 of 80 · Page 3 of 6
Quote Originally Posted by Yushimiitsuu View Post
I'm pretty sure you were once a newbie, I don't know how to activate it either and tutorials on the internet are way too broad imho
Indeed but instead of immediately bothering others i at least try to find a way to do stuff myself lol
Could you tell me how did you find the correct pointers and adress for the movement speed STAT? I've tried searching for the float number, found out what writes to it, get an adress and pointers, but then when i check what accesses them, nothing comes up. I must say I am a beginner with CE so any help would be appreciated
best bet is too wait for an update, i'm trying to figure it out too but i'm still new to CE coding etc.
Quote Originally Posted by xppazar View Post
When you click the value, you get the MS options. choose one and freeze the value.

- - - Updated - - -

And you can't manually enter a MS value, values are encrypted which means 200 ms is not 200 value its actually something like this "2564867339"
i want to change it manually how to do that, i know its encryted
Quote Originally Posted by sharafking View Post
i want to change it manually how to do that, i know its encryted
is this still working?
new base pointers pls
how can i find base pointers?

i mean how can i do it myself don't want to ask everytime. I can find pointer but can't find offsets
How do I activiate
I hear a windows error sound when i try to activate it or change the value I can't interact with it. Am i doing something wrong?
Quote Originally Posted by Jeroonie_XD View Post
I hear a windows error sound when i try to activate it or change the value I can't interact with it. Am i doing something wrong?
probably didn't select trove.exe on process screen. if you did, you didn't update base adress. try my thread if u don't know how to update it
Updated Pointers Release.

// 7th June. : 17:13

Base:0x0106A410

Offsets:0x0+0x28+0xC4+0x2D4+0x90+0x9C+1A4

200 MS: 360248232
150 MS: 354874280
100 MS: 351859624

If you want you can also just use the base I provided and the old offsets should work
Quote Originally Posted by Svanorskii View Post
Updated Pointers Release.

// 7th June. : 17:13

Base:0x0106A410

Offsets:0x0+0x28+0xC4+0x2D4+0x90+0x9C+1A4

200 MS: 360248232
150 MS: 354874280
100 MS: 351859624

If you want you can also just use the base I provided and the old offsets should work
thx the base works!
do u have the values for 120ms or 110ms?
Quote Originally Posted by boss334 View Post
thx the base works!
do u have the values for 120ms or 110ms?
110 MS : 351073192
120 MS : 348189608

Let me know if you would like a paste of whatever int range, since I made a script to do it

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Ra...eStatVals.html

Here's a paste of the values from 1-100k.
Quote Originally Posted by Svanorskii View Post
110 MS : 351073192
120 MS : 348189608

Let me know if you would like a paste of whatever int range, since I made a script to do it

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Ra...eStatVals.html

Here's a paste of the values from 1-100k.
you sir are a legend!! thx a bunch
Quote Originally Posted by Svanorskii View Post
Updated Pointers Release.

// 7th June. : 17:13

Base:0x0106A410

Offsets:0x0+0x28+0xC4+0x2D4+0x90+0x9C+1A4

200 MS: 360248232
150 MS: 354874280
100 MS: 351859624

If you want you can also just use the base I provided and the old offsets should work
holi.... insane work good job... how did you get all of these shts...
Quote Originally Posted by Svanorskii View Post
110 MS : 351073192
120 MS : 348189608

Let me know if you would like a paste of whatever int range, since I made a script to do it

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Ra...eStatVals.htmlⓘ

Here's a paste of the values from 1-100k.
How do you change the base?
Posts 31–45 of 80 · Page 3 of 6

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?