Safe botting practices

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Safe botting practices
So i've been following the advice ive seen around and only bot private sessions.
i really just go to whatever server, doesnt matter if its high or low pop.
i have my goto and whispers off.
So my question is does anyone of you leave the bot on like 24/7? i've never tried it myself in fear of it being to obvious but i've never seen anyone complain about getting banned from doing it either, or i just havent found it while searching.
Please take note that you're in the risk of being banned just by using a 3rd party program. I hope you know that the second you started to use one.


Quote Originally Posted by xaininger View Post
i really just go to whatever server, doesnt matter if its high or low pop.
Servers doesn't matter, Low Pop = Less DCs and High Pop = More DCs depends on your internet tho.


Quote Originally Posted by xaininger View Post
i have my goto and whispers off.
This might actually help you, assume that you are just farming and hate being bothered.


Quote Originally Posted by xaininger View Post
does anyone of you leave the bot on like 24/7
I don't bot 24/7, but close enough tho, most players sleep whilst botting, but I'm the opposite, I don't bot whilst sleeping, I guess I could say that I'm 15/7 botting.

Here are some few tips to not get banned:
Try to make your own bot or modify bots that you find here in MPGH, change Pads of bots so that you'll look less obvious, it would really be stupid if you just popped up in the middle of the map suddenly, and that would be suspicious thus might get higher chance of being banned.

Also avoid opening up shops that are suspicious, some might be noob trap or I honestly have no idea if there are still shops that are noob trap.

Adjust bot delays, delays should vary depending on your internet connection.
AE gives 0 fucks about botting, if you're a paying account you'll basically never get banned.


I've botted 24/7 even on my f2p accounts and havent gotten a ban except when I made it ultra obvious.
I never got banned for botting as long as I keep it private. I only got banned once for exploiting a past bug, even so, I got unban it easily just by emailing them.
Oh I wanna reply.

AE will do zero things about botting. I remember using an exploit to get free ACs, Biney(?) made it public after someone started to sell ACs using the method. Of course I got banned along with everyone else, but I literally just said "Sorry, won't happen again" and they let me off the hook. You could for sure adopt that into botting bans, but that's implying they'll even ban you.

As said before though, turning off goto, whispers, all that kind of stuff is a good idea. I like botting in lower pop servers cause packet spamming and stuff doesn't get you DC'd as often. Even at that, I used to publicly bot my accounts in timespace for XP, zero bans. The odds of you getting banned are pretty low, but it doesn't hurt to be careful.

Have fun botting
[QUOTE=Good;14764872]Oh I wanna reply.

AE will do zero things about botting. I remember using an exploit to get free ACs, Biney(?) made it public after someone started to sell ACs using the method.

Do you know where I can follow the exploits posts?
Quote Originally Posted by Sirliest99 View Post
Do you know where I can follow the exploits posts?
The AC one from a while ago that is now patched was released as a plugin, but exploits can come in all different ways, just keep an eye out on the AQW section, that's all I did
legit you can even bot in public rooms and AE wont do a thing, I had people notice me bot and nothing happened. The only time I did get a 3 day ban was right after I joked about banning other botters (mentioning the word in chat)
Ive botted on and off for years and have never gotten banned, even back during the high popularity era of the game. Just dont be blatantly stupid and you should be good.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us