Help making this image into a usertag

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Help making this image into a usertag
I'm trying to make this image into a user tag but when ever I try to resize it it turns out bad...

If someone could help me that would be awesome, I want it to be the same dimensions as the other MPGH user tags so 152x22 would be what we are working with.

Thanks
Bump can anyone help >.<
thats easy i can do it, write me PM bro
Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
I'm trying to make this image into a user tag but when ever I try to resize it it turns out bad...

If someone could help me that would be awesome, I want it to be the same dimensions as the other MPGH user tags so 152x22 would be what we are working with.

Thanks


Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?