HelpKRelay Plugins (Chat | Packet/opcode injector+logger

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
KRelay Plugins (Chat | Packet/opcode injector+logger)
Hi Gents,
are there any available chat plugins for krelay (like the one in the famebot plugin) or any Plugins to have a real-time decrypted packet logger + Injector?



Thx for taking time looking into this topic
What do you mean by chat plugins? Are you just looking to be able to do stuff using /command because if so it should be as simple as it gets with all KRelay plugins being decompilable/readable with dnspy thanks to .Net's epic PE Headers. Feel free to pm me if you wanna try get into more detail
Hi.
Thanks for coming back to my question.

I am actually looking for a simple chat gui outside of the game where I can track messages better than through the client.
A little chat gui with a message log and the possibility to write chat messages.
Somethign similar has been done on the old not working NDX famebot plugin.

I will take a look into dnspy and see if I can fish something out of the old plugin
Quote Originally Posted by theross View Post
Hi.
Thanks for coming back to my question.

I am actually looking for a simple chat gui outside of the game where I can track messages better than through the client.
A little chat gui with a message log and the possibility to write chat messages.
Somethign similar has been done on the old not working NDX famebot plugin.

I will take a look into dnspy and see if I can fish something out of the old plugin
https://i.gyazo.com/317d9e8d5cd56dd2...9b8d222da7.png
https://i.gyazo.com/a03151ab4a9d436e...367d22904a.png
https://i.gyazo.com/6b76ca295a7d2418...ae326012cb.png

Probably what you're looking for
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us