Superboy

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Superboy
Hello, I would like to know if you have the modification or if someone could help me modify the following trick, they would help me a lot, I am new and I do not know much but I have this from the previous version

AoB = AOBScan("1F ?? ?? ?? 06 00 04 02 ?? ?? ?? ?? 04 7B")
if (AoB) then
print("Superboy OK")
for x=0, AoB.getCount()-1 do
writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[x],16)+1, 0x00)
end
else
print("Superboy FAILED")
end


Thank you in advance for your help (:
Quote Originally Posted by StarkBlackZero View Post
Hello, I would like to know if you have the modification or if someone could help me modify the following trick, they would help me a lot, I am new and I do not know much but I have this from the previous version

AoB = AOBScan("1F ?? ?? ?? 06 00 04 02 ?? ?? ?? ?? 04 7B")
if (AoB) then
print("Superboy OK")
for x=0, AoB.getCount()-1 do
writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[x],16)+1, 0x00)
end
else
print("Superboy FAILED")
end


Thank you in advance for your help (:
AoB = AOBScan("60 ?? ?? ?? CC ?? ?? ?? ?? 78 ?? ?? 11 ?? 6B 5A 58 5A ?? 9A")<<<<<<Address to the thing we want to hack (like ammo, HP, speed, boosts, etc)
if (AoB) then
print("Super Sprint OK")
for x=0, AoB.getCount()-1 do
writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[x],16)+5, 0x7A, 0x40) <<<The number that i BOLT are the one you can changes how fast or how slow you walk/run (If the hack not work that's mean you need to fix the address).
end
else
print("Super Sprint FAILED")
end

About how to hack Flash Game like Dead Frontier there is alot at Youtube how to make the hack you can watch there and learn
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?